The Entertainment book membership is our annual fall fundraiser. It's a coupon book filled with hundreds of 50% off and 2-for-1 coupons on the things we use everyday like: dining, groceries, shopping, movie tickets, services, travel, attractions, and more.
- They are about the size of a novel.
- On average, they contain over $15,700 in savings.
- Available in over 140 cities in the U.S. & Canada.
- Our school earns 50% profit!
In addition to the thousands of printed coupons, supporters also receive:
1) Entertainment Membership Card: Use at select fine-dine restaurants and discounts when traveling.
2)Additional Online Savings: Online access to hundreds of additional local printable coupons and incredible online shopping discounts not found in the book.
3) Frequent Values Key Tag & Mobile Application: Get repeat savings of up to 20% off by showing the key tag at participating merchants. Plus, view your book on your smart phone. Search offers. Browse deals.
This coupon fundraiser is super easy to sell because people enjoy saving money while supporting CCS. The average Entertainment consumer saves $180 and uses 30 coupons in one year!
Entertainment Coupons are the Perfect Fundraiser!
With over 94% of households now using coupons, here has never been a better time to fund raise with Entertainment Fundraising! The Entertainment book membership pays for itself and more in just a few uses. In fact, over 80% of purchasers want to purchase a book again the next year. It’s a fundraiser that grows year after year! Your student will feel confident offering this Entertainment fundraiser to family and friends, so more will get involved in making your fundraiser a success!
If you are interested in purchasing an Entertainment Book, please ask your student or call the office as many copies are available for immediate purchase. The cost is $30.
*Funds from our Entertainment Books will go towards updating our technology department.