Physical Science 9th Grade
- Foundations of science in God's world.
- Matter and measurements.
- Mechanics, kinematics, and dynamics.
- Energy, fluid mechanics, and thermodynamics.
- Electro magnetism.
- Motion, waves, sound and light.
- The atom and elements.
Biology 10th Grade
- The science of life and the God of life.
- Cells and genetics.
- Classification of organisms.
- Bacteria and viruses.
- Life processes of plants.
Anatomy 11th and 12th Grades
- Organization and general plan of the body.
- Cells, tissues and membranes.
- The integument, skeletal, muscular and nervous systems.
- Blood pathway and the heart.
- The endocrine, vascular, immune, respiratory, digestive and urinary systems.
Chemistry 11th and 12th Grades
- Foundations of chemistry.
- Energy and matter.
- Atomic structure, elements and chemical bonds.
- Gases, solids and liquids.
- Acids, bases, and salts.
- Measuring and calculating.
This course examines fundamental principles of kinematics, mechanics, thermodynamics, electricity and magnetism, and optics, as well as various aspects of modern physics such as relativity and quantum mechanics.
Homework assigned is always based around practical applications. May be taught with or without calculus. Although this class is not on the school's AP ledger, it may be taught at the advanced placement (AP) level in preparation for CLEP testing.
Additionally, individual performance plans may be drawn up so that specific material may be covered depending upon a student's desired outcome. This course fulfills a science requirement for graduation.